Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Balto gets a...New soundtrack release?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:33 am 
Living here
Living here

I wanted to post this here to see what other Balto fans thought about this. Is this legit or a fake/bootleg? I was browsing EBay this morning and came across it. If it is legit it is nice since it shows that universal somewhat cares about Balto enough to remaster and add tracks to the old soundtrack. If this is a fake, then shame on them for trying to scam people. The only info I can find on this CD was unfortunately only from the EBay auction. According to the listing, this is gonna be a limited edition release. They used two different cover images which leaves me kinda suspicious. I am kinda hoping that this is actually true because if it is, then I will be buying a copy as soon as I am able.

Attachments:
File comment: I honestly like this album cover better. Lol Mainly because it is different.
IMG_5349.JPG
IMG_5349.JPG [ 161.04 KiB | Viewed 2398 times ]
IMG_5348.JPG
IMG_5348.JPG [ 208.68 KiB | Viewed 2398 times ]
 Post subject: Re: Balto gets a...New soundtrack release?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:29 pm 

TLKGIRL98 wrote:
I wanted to post this here to see what other Balto fans thought about this. Is this legit or a fake/bootleg? I was browsing EBay this morning and came across it. If it is legit it is nice since it shows that universal somewhat cares about Balto enough to remaster and add tracks to the old soundtrack. If this is a fake, then shame on them for trying to scam people. The only info I can find on this CD was unfortunately only from the EBay auction. According to the listing, this is gonna be a limited edition release. They used two different cover images which leaves me kinda suspicious. I am kinda hoping that this is actually true because if it is, then I will be buying a copy as soon as I am able.

Hello everyone, I can happily say that this new release of the score is legit. This was released by the wonderful people over at Intrada Records (a soundtrack specialty label). Here is a link to their website for more details: http://store.intrada.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1 ... egory=-113

If anyone is interested in a review of this new expanded release, here is one to the James Horner website: http://jameshorner-filmmusic.com/balto- ... ve-review/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:48 pm 
Living here
Living here

Well awesome! Thanks for sharing this with us. I will have to order my copy this week when I get paid. :D I am so happy that Balto is getting a new release of something other than the DVD's. Lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:16 am 
Living here
Living here

Years a go this site would have been buzzing with such news a shame it’s so quiet...

I’m waiting for mine to be delivered - looks like I’ll be receiving it tomorrow :) I’m very excited by the new tracks which are some amazing pieces or music and always a mystery as to why they weren’t originally included. I hope that this soundtrack is financially successful for the company releasing it.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/BaltosVault
"Like" my page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BaltosVault

Http://fluke.theicecave.org

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:20 am 
Living here
Living here

Well my soundtrack will be here today and I am so excited to get it! :D I am looking forward to listening to the tracks that were never before released. It's nice to have Balto getting some attention. Lol I just really wish someday Balto would get a second run of merchandise. :lol: Like as a Hot Topic exclusive or something. T shirts or Funko pops would be awesome haha.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:38 pm 

Snagged myself a copy too, will have it next week! I was so happy to find out about this! I have the original soundtrack release too, but it’ll be nice to have more of the score!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:10 am 

Randomly looked this up on Intrada’s official website. This CD is officially sold out on the official website, and now (surprise, surprise) third-party sellers are charging an arm and leg for them everywhere they’re available online. I bought two of them when they were still available on Intrada’s site. One to use and one to keep sealed. Glad I got them before they spiked in price. Hope everyone else that wanted it was able to too. And if you didn’t, sorry. :/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:45 am 

To know more about it or to download many things related to it, Please click here....https://rs4264979.wixsite.com/mysite/post/avast-premier-activeringscode-2020.
Or if you have any question then you should contact through this following link....https://rs4264979.wixsite.com/mysite/po ... scode-2020