Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Are you obssesed with Balto?
Yes 53%  53%  [ 65 ]
No 29%  29%  [ 36 ]
Maybe 18%  18%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 123
 Post subject: Re: Are You Obssesed with Balto?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:27 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Kodi_Lennon wrote:
I guess "obsessed" with Balto would mean thinking about him everyday, being the only thing you mostly, or planning a trip to Central Park, New York to see the Balto statue in 2025 in order to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Balto's heroic action.

Yeah. That's me with Balto. :lol:

I was planning to go to that too. I am a little too obsessed right now. I just Love Balto. Real and cartoon. :D <3 Too obsessed... Yet I don't have any merchandise YET.

Last edited by Baltolover33 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I can't say I'm obsessed, but it was a very heartfelt and moving movie. It's probably one of my all-time favorites though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:56 am 
Young pup

Yes I am pretty obsessed with Balto I have always loves the Balto triology there is no movie like it they had always been my favourite movies I have all the Balto movies. :lol: :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:59 am 
Living here
Living here

As much as I love Balto, I'm not really obsessed with it like I used to be. I'm just a fan of the movies. I loved the first two movies and hated the third one. To be honest, I don't seem to be obsessed with any film/series anymore and I don't know why.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm 
Young pup

Only for like a few weeks after I first watched it.
I had dreams about Jenna and how smexy she was xD

Ive been obsessed with "Alpha and Omega" for like a year though xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:07 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Am I obsessed with Balto? You bet. :wink: I've been obsessed with Balto since I first saw the original one in 2012. It was that movie I could just relate to, I could especially relate to Balto as a character, since I considered myself an outcast. I loved the characters, the animation, the music, and the romance between Balto and Jenna. After that I knew I was hooked on this movie. I would watch it over, and over again, I would doodle the characters any chance I got. In September of 2012, I was searching this site, ebay, and the internet for Balto merchandise since I was curious on what this movie had out for it, merchandise wise. I was shocked to say the least. Balto didn't have a lot, and a lot of it was super expensive. Even though the stuff was expensive, I was determined to start my Balto collection. (Been collecting for about 7 years now.) I acquired my first Balto plush, a sitting Balto, in November of 2012. I remember taking him to school with me to show my friends and my ex boyfriend at the time. I really didn't care what people thought of me, I was just glad that Balto was keeping me company. XD I was bullied a lot in Jr. High, and to me, this movie helped get me through it all. I really felt a lot like Balto, and mainly kept to myself since I was an outcast. I only had my ex boyfriend at the time, and he was the only thing that made life great for me. Until we broke up in December of 2013. He shattered my heart and I was broken. It's odd to admit, but this movie actually helped me get through my rough breakup. I watched this movie almost everyday, doodling the characters and even making up fan characters. I started getting more deeper into my Balto collection, and I was beginning to be more active in the Balto fandom. I considered myself an obsessed fan. Love the movies, gotta have the merchandise, etc. I went through a small slump in 2014 when I wasn't that interested in Balto, but that was quite short lived and then in 2016 it picked back up again with the obsession. XD I watched the movie a lot, and I got deeper into my Balto collection, as I had more money to finally collect some things. Fast forward to today, and nothing has really changed much. I still am the same obsessed fan I once was. I want to collect all I can from this movie, I even want to make custom merchandise, like T-shirts and the like. I even want to name my Daughter Jenna after Jenna if I ever have a daughter. :lol: So I consider myself obsessed with Balto.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 am 
Young pup

I think it’s safe to say yes I am. I watched this movie 2 or 3 times a day when it first came out (I was 5 at the time). And now I’m almost 30 but I still do Balto marathons and watch all 3 movies. I’ve even been to his statue 2 times

I’m also fortunate that I live in Ohio so I have even been able to see Balto himself several times in Cleveland. Hoping to start writing Balto fanfics again soon

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8