Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: A Parent's Fury *Me and Pure_One!*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 am 
Animation Source is my home!

Plot: Three young creatures, dubbed Gorgo, Kiko, and Godzilla Jr., are brought from their homes by a man's greed to be put on display in Los Vegas. Though their caretakers try their best to keep them happy, they know what is being done is wrong, under the assumtion the parents are long gone. However, it soon becomes known that the creatures' parents are very much alive and know their young are taken. King Kong, Godzilla, and Gorgo's gigantic mother Ogra, make a beeline for Los Vegas, sensing their child by some way unknown to the world of man. However, the angry parents are not the only creatures sensing the young monsters. The infernal serphant Reptilicus, regenerated from another such creature's severed hand after decades on the cold ocean floor, detects a seemingly easy meal in the defenseless infants and converges on Los Vegas as well. When Ogra, King Kong, and Godzilla meet one another, each seeing the other as an obstical between them and their young, they will collide in a conflict that will show mankind what happens when they face the animalistic rage of a parent's fury.

Me:

Godzilla Jr. Image
Ogra Image
Godzilla Image
Jarret (Human villian)
Tracy (care taker)

Last edited by Godzillawolf on Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: A Parent's Fury *Me and Pure_One!*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 am 

Location: in college, hanging with friends instead of studying
My characters:

King Kong
http://home.nau.edu/images/userimages/n ... 933_01.jpg
This is the 1933 Kong

Reptilicus
http://www.dvdtalk.com/dvdsavant/images/321repp.jpg
before Godzilla fight

http://wallpapers-free.co.uk/background ... CUS-3-.jpg
after Godzilla fight

Kiko
http://www.area-56.de/chapter56/uploade ... g_kong.jpg
just a infant of King Kong it said

Gorgo
http://boxoffice.com/blogs/steve/gorgo.jpg

Josh (other care taker)

Last edited by Pure_one on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:43 pm 

Ok, sorry for the delay, it was nearly impossible to find a good pic of Ogra. One thing though, Kiko is albino. Alright, we start with the press confrence. How about we trade places being reporters asking questions to JArret?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:46 pm 

Hello, you back so soon. I thought you would be back for at least another two hours. You eat fast.

And about the conference thing sure I will do it with you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:54 pm 

Jarret stood in front of a glass window over looking the enclosures housing the three kaiju. "As you can see, each of the three creatures is at least 65 feet tall." he explained. "And the intresting thing is each one is an infant." he continued. "But judging from data, their parents are likely long gone, there was no sign of them when they were captured." he said. "Alright, first question?"

Tracy sighed. "I just know this is going to bite us in the butt." she said to her partner as she prepared a meal of vegatation for Kiko, the Albino Kong. They honestly didn't know wether or not the parents were gone, for all they knew, all three might be heading straight for them.

Godzilla Jr., as the humans called him, was frightened. He made note of the tiny creatures staring at them but didn't respond to them. He was more intrested in the other two creatures they'd captured. He turned to the reptile, feeling more comfortable speaking with another saurian than the mammal. "Hi." he growled. "They call me Godzilla Jr., guess that makes since, seeing as my daddy is called Godzilla by them."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:24 pm 

A reporter that was out in the crowd asked "Tell me this. If their isn't any parents to take care of them then how did they survive because they wouldn't know how to survive on their own? No animal infant does, not even humans. After all you said they were just children."

Josh was helping Tracy out. "Yah and I really think that we will see the parents. IF these are just infants because you have to think about it. Could a infant survive on it's own, being like these or regular animals. Could they?"

Gorgo was looking around in awe. Then he heard Godzilla Jr. growling at him and Gorgo responded by growling friendly "They call me Gorgo but you can call me Kodi. I don't like being called Gorgo, so please don't call me that. What do you like to be called?"

Kiko was laying down and then when he seen the humans coming down to feed him, he gone berserk and hitting his cage growling very angrily at the humans "Get away from me. You make me angry."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:11 pm 

"Excellant question." said Jarret. "We know that Jr.'s species is capable of hibernating for extended periods, thus how they avoided detection for so long." he said. "Its safe to assume Gorgo, being simular, has a simular ability." he said. "Kiko is a Gorilla, unlike the other two, he is highly intellgent, he could likely figure things out on his own."

"Its ok, we won't hurt you." said Tracy to Kiko, remembering the original Kong bonded with a human woman, he would lisine to that woman.

OOC: Can Kiko develp a liking to Tracy?

Jr. cocked his head. "My dad just calls me Jr., guess that's what you can call me." he growled. "Boy, my dad is gonna be mad when he finds out these little things took me from home." he growled. "He's really big, much bigger than us." he roared. "He'll come and smash them."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:34 am 

ooc: yah he can

Gorgo replied by growling very friendly "I think I made a friend today, that is actually around my age. You are that friend. I hate these things. I wish, my mom was hear. She would just stomp them around like your dad would." Then Gorgo smiled at Godzilla Jr.

After Kiko heard Tracy smoothly talking to him, Kiko calmed down. And growled "She is actually nice." But when Kiko seen Josh Kiko went berserk and stared at Josh harshly. Kiko hated Josh.

Josh kept on trying to help Tracy feed Kiko but he is now scared to approach Kiko because of Kiko staring at Josh and going berserk.

Last edited by Pure_one on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 am 

OOC: Ogra is female, Gorgo's father was never adressed in the film.

"They'll be sorry!" roared the baby Godzilla. "I almost feel sorry for them, they don't know what they're messing with." he growled. "Though those two seem nice."

"Its ok." said Tracy, reaching in and touching Kiko's arm. "We're not going to hurt you."

"Sir, one of these creatures is called Godzilla Jr., do you think he's related to the creature that destroyed Tokyo in 1954?" asked another reporter.

"Valid question." said Jarret. "They're of the same species, or at least simular ones but from what we know, the Godzilla specie are solotery and the parent wouldn't raise the child."

Far out at sea, a huge animal came into her underwater cave with a squid in her mouth for her child. She saw her son wasn't there and dropped the prey. She searched for him, roaring a mornful call. She caught the scent of a ship and followed it, rage growing inside her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:57 am 

ooc: thanks

Gorgo then frowned at Godzilla Jr. for not smiling back at him. Then Gorgo growled "I hope they all die and I think my mother will be the first one hear to save me. If she does then I will tell her to save you as well." Then Gorgo growled very softly to Godzilla Jr. "Let's leave the gorilla. Don't save him. He smells funny, don't you think." Then Gorgo looked at Kiko and frowned in disapproval and then Gorgo looked back at Godzilla Jr. smiling.

Kiko liked it when Tracy touched him. Then Kiko calmed down a lot. When Tracy was trying to pull her hand away Kiko grabbed her arm and pulled her. Kiko then growled "I like you a lot."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:15 am 

"I don't think all the humans want to hurt us, some probably want us out of here." growled Jr. He was right, there were actually animal rights people protesting outside for the release of the three kaiju. He looked at Kiko. "I don't know, he probably has a family as well."

Tracy petted his arm softly. "Don't worry, I'm not leaving, I just need to check on the other two and feed them." she said, she didn't understand what the little Kong was saying but could tell he liked her.

"Any other questions?" asked Jarret.

On a small island in the Pacfic Ocean, Godzilla lumbered ashore, looking for his own child. He searched the island and his rage built as he caught the scent of man on the island. He let out a roar of rage and dove into the sea, heading to find his missing son.

Off the west coast, a ship caught something large on sonar. "We've got a large object on sonar." said the commander.

OOC: The ship picked up Reptilicus, it wasn't in the American verson, but Reptilicus can actually fly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 am 

Reptilicus was flying about searching for food and he spotted a ship. He then dived and hit it. He then destroyed the ship and ate some of the humans but he was still hungry. So, he headed into the U.S. where the little ones were being held.

Gorgo responded by growling "Yah, I guess your right. I let my rage take hold of me for a while. I have so much rage at the things that took me. My rage wants to kill them but I don't and I am fighting a losing battle with my rage."

Kiko then growled very friendly "Hi. How are you guys."

Gorgo responded by growling very aggressively towards Kiko "Be quite. I know that I don't want to talk to you. I only want to talk to the awesome son that Godzilla has. I am telling you to shut up."

ooc: I am done having interviews. You can continue if you want. I would like to do some Zoids. Please after we are done with this short rp.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:51 am 

OOC: Its ok, Reptilicus being sighted will probably effect that...

Tracy went over to the others. She looked at Gorgo, seeing how mad he was. "I'm sorry, we didn't take you, we just got the job of taking care of you." she said. She put a bunch of fish in Gorgo's enclosure for him, being an aquatic dinosaur, it was an obvious guess. She gave some meat to Jr. "Now settle down." she said to Gorgo. "We don't want a fight to break out or anything."

Jr. looked at Kiko. "Sorry, he's mad at the moment." he growled. "I'm Jr. What's your name?"

"Attention, Reptilicus has been sighted heading this way, all civilians evacuate, the building is being locked down." said the people over the intercom. "All personal, please remain calm, defenseive precations are being taken."

OOC: I thought you wanted to do Pokemon?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:51 am 

Gorgo calmed after eating the fish. When he was done eating, he roared to the others "I am sorry. I was mad but now I am better, now." Gorgo then addressed Kiko by roaring a friendly "Hello, my name is Kodi."

Kiko roared very friendly at Jr. and Kodi "My name is Kiko."

OOC: I forgot all about King Kong. Silly me.

King Kong was on his island in the pacific and he went out to get some good and healthy fruite for himself and Kiko. When King Kong came back he was p***** off because he smelled human and Kiko was gone. King Kong seen a boat and he decided to follow it. He beat his chest and roared and then he set off on a big journey to find and save his child.

Meanwhile Reptilicus was attacking the city. He was destroying everything in his path and their were screaming and running. Finally, Reptilicus found the building where the infants were. Then he started to beat the building.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:02 am 

Godzilla was the first of the three monsters to come ashore. He sensed the infernal serpant. He let out a loud roar. Part of the roar was a mental one, Reptilicus would detect it even at the distence. Kaiju were highly territoral and rarely backed down from a challenge.

Jr. growled with fright as the huge monster began beating on the building. "That's not one of our parents is it?" he growled, not knowing what the others parents were like.

"The military can't use exploisive rounds against Reptilicus." said Tracy. "If they blow him apart, he'll regenerate into multible ones." she said. "They'll have to use flame throwers or something." she said. "Maybe we should release the monsters, togather they might be able to stop him."

"Attention, Godzilla has just came ashore in San Fransico." said the man over the intercom.

OOC: The three adults will come ashore in diffrent areas and reach Los Vegas at the same time, Reptilicus and Godzilla will fight in San Fransico.