Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: 25th Anniversary Wishes | Quotes For Silver Jubilee Wedding
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:52 am 

I wish you all the best as you mark this remarkable landmark in your union.

Wow, you two have been in this journey together for 25 solid years! I rejoice with you and wish you many more happy anniversaries.

It hasn’t been all rosy, but you conquered all obstacles and fears, and have made it to the 25th year of your union! Accept my hearty and resounding 25 cheers!

Love is enduring, love is patient, love does not count the ills done to it…I’ve watched you both apply these principles in your marriage over the years, which is why you are marking your silver wedding jubilee Happy silver wedding anniversary to the sweetest couple!

Congratulations on proving that Fairy-Tales do exist! Best wishes for the years that lie ahead of you.

This anniversary is not just another one year marker in your married life but it marks the twenty five years of keeping the commitment of being with each other through thick and thin. May more years add up to your married life. Happy 25th anniversary.

You have, indeed, unraveled the mystery; the mystery of the sought after treasure of love. Happy Silver Jubilee!

All of us are going to age with every passing day. Growing old is inevitable but to grow old with one lifelong partner actually is something so wonderful that even growing old seems a very enjoyable thing. May you guys grow old together and keep on sharing this sweet bond of holy matrimony. Happy 25thanniversary.

You guys are not twenty five years older in terms of marriage but you are twenty five years, stronger, happier and prosperous and this is something worth all the hardships that you had to go through. Happy 25th anniversary.

Our children, our pride, our joy…you’ve shown the younger generation that husbands and wives are meant to be together for a life time! We are indeed proud of you as you mark your silver jubilee anniversary today.

The joy of parents is to see their children succeed in every sphere of life. Thank you for making us proud. 25th Anniversary Wishes!