(Yes I love Sum 41...just in case you couldn't tell.)
About this writer a brief history summary, Arc came around the site when it when only about 30 writers or so, I have seen it grow much lager overtime, I made a goal to read every story I haven't done that goal yet, "that's a good thing" I say always ready to read more. My first story I sent was at the top they come in order as I put them in, my first comment which in all honesty made me continue writing was from Tibb_Wolf, a fellow writer on the site, and the comments and so forth.
I started small with the stories but from the start for the answer to the stories I write I will say in general bold, in some ways. I expected flames (not in favor) for the stories I write, I honestly didn't think they were good I was in the later time of emoness, "I'm now a retired Emo"-Arc Though comments did help I went for my own sake of writing stories, keeping the story going, caring less if I had comments or not, I don't let popularity rule my writing, if it's put as bad or good. I partly "write for me."-Arc
"I write to find out what happens in the story."-Arc this statement is true! I will say that to all writers everywhere, you can plan it what ever you want for me as you write the true story unfolds and really surprise yourself, tis my advice the bigger the story the more you know and find out about your story and characters. "I encourage others to share their works with me by contacting me, please share."
For this writer is now starting a new slate by abandoning nearly all his stories the largest "The Acts" and my main one as well. I lost favor in that story, so I'm simply not continueing it. As of now I am starting new stories. Which are "Love Doesn't Win", "Roit", "Star Craft" "Moments", "This Great War", and "Bleeding From."
Which are expected for the writer to be done real soon. Thank you your time.
Status: Top Favortied peak #16
Most popular fics peak #8
Top Favortied, Current Position #32
My Influences: Rotrmal the Writer, Dragon Tammer, Tibb_Wolf, Maya, and Silent Wolf.
WB=Writers Block :(
WR=Writer High :)
Work's Arcy is planin' on.
1. "Riot" workin' slower then I want to get done no work at all like the rest of this. (SD)
2. "Love Doesn't Win" This follows the history of Aniu, whom in a costly event grew to hating dogs. The story also follows a dog named Sin, who has hunted wolves before. Once these two lives cross one another; the reasult between the two becomes deadly, till another arrives on the scene altering Aniu's view on what she hates.
3. "Moment" These stories are about Kodi, Dusty, Kirby and Ralph hopefully with a good mix of love, hate, creepy villian, and comedy.
4. "Bleeding From" This is my own orginally story about dogs and wolves following four characters Linch, Ivan, Rayan, Terror. In which each character's story takes place at different times. Linch-1500s, Ivan, 1800s, Rayan 1942, and Terror 1940. Do these characters effect one another? That's for the reader to find out.
5. "Star Craft" (SW) Look I know it sounds stupid! I'm workin' hard on it K? lol Doesn't meant it will be good though when it's finished though I hope it is. I'm not crying!
6. "This Great War" This is a cross over of WWI and Balto. It centers it's self around Balto a Russian soilder and poilt through WWI. It will be slightly unrealistic for writing purposes. I know Balto lives in Alaska, well Alaska isn't keenly US at WWI and Boris has a Russian voice acroding to most so, I have him in Russia, Boris is the reason for that. Also because I like Russia a lot and WWI, which is cooler in some respects and much more complex then WWII.
|+ 30 other visitors|