Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: The Princess and the Frog [Disney Movie]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:28 pm 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Quote:
I didn't really care for it. It was okay, but nothing spectacular. The villain wasn't overly intimidating, the protagonists were just "eh" and the crocodile was way too childish for me. It's a shame, I was really excited for the movie.

I actually liked the movie. I agree that the villain wasn't overly intimidating and the crocodile was childish, but it is a movie for kids, so I can over look that. The storyline wasn't the greatest, but very easy to follow and funny at times.

Okay... so maybe saying I like the movie is a bit strong, I'll say it was a decent movie. Better than what I was expecting :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:04 pm 
Animation Source is my home!
Animation Source is my home!

I love this movie. It was absolutely breathtaking. Completely unpredictable with surprises around every corner, glorious animation, fantastic songs and a lovely charming storyline. I love how it's about working for your dream rather than making a wish and just expecting it to happen.. definitely new and unique for a Disney movie. And how she was doing it all for her father made it all the more magical. Naveen was probably my favourite character, so awesome and charming with an epically sexy accent. x3 Tiana was awesome - definitely a worthy idol for young girls.

And I loved the whole Evangeline idea.. it was just so beautiful. The whole movie was. I absolutely adore it. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:41 am 
Living here
Living here

Having actually come back and watched it, I can say that this movie was as amazing as I thought it would be!
It was a wonderful return for Disney to 2D animation. The songs were lovely and all the characters were loveable, though I didn't think the Shadowman was as good a villain as others.
My favourite character had to be Charlotte, she was really loveable and I loveeed her accent! ^^
I thought Tiana was a really refreshing princess, I like how she was working hard to honour her father's memory, and that this Princess film didn't revolve around finding a prince.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:42 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

I recently saw the movie, and I can honestly say I've seen better. The animation, color, and effects were terrific, but the rest of the movie was pretty ehh for me. It's still a pretty enjoyable family film to watch when you're bored though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

What did you think of Tianas character Emily?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Iron_Leopard wrote:
What did you think of Tianas character Emily?

Tiana had a great storyline to follow by, and even though she didn't exactly expect to get a prince charming she still held onto dreams and wishes. Among with many others I loved how she worked towards the dream of owning a restaurant for her father and even with the greatest obsticals she conquered them and didn't give up. Tiana had a wonderful personality and she definitely earns her place as a newer addition to Disney princesses.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6