Hello, and welcome to the official forum topic for this years Animation Source Awards!
This year; we've decided to completely change the Animation Source Awards, to make it simpler then ever! Unlike last year, we have divided the Animation Source Awards into 7 categories: Fanart, Fanfic, Images, Videos, Music, Gamebook and Characters; plus an additional "General Awards" category. These categories will have up to 8 awards each, these awards will be the awards for each of the eight sites.
When the results for these awards are in, we will be having a series of LIVE SHOWS, where we will be joined by a special guest every show.General Awards:
* The Newbie Award --> The most responsible newbie and one who has shown great pleasure in his or her first month here.
* The Activity Award --> The member who's the most active, while posting useful messages.
* The Interesting Award --> The member who posts very few messages, but also the most interesting ones.
* The Funny Award --> Funniest member.
* The Helper Award --> Most helpful member.
* The Mod Award --> The mod you think does the best job in their area (Not including Admins or contest judges).Fanart, Fanfic, Images, Videos, Musics, Gamebook and Character Awards
General Awards: ZukotheCat
Fanart Awards: Emily123
Fanfic Awards: Dragon Tamer
Images Awards: Aniu Caelestis
Videos Awards: Cobaltié
Musics Awards: Nava The Wise
Gamebook Awards: Silwer-paw
Characters Awards: SardonyxDates for the diary:
Wednesday 1st December 2010: Official topic launches, all contests close (apart from judge selection).
Saturday 1st January 2011: All judges and dates finalised.
Monday 3rd January 2011: Nominations start.
Tuesday 1st February 2011: Nominations end.
Monday 7th February 2011: LIVE RESULTS SHOW :: Nominations
Friday 11th February 2011: Voting start.
Wednesday 8th March 2011: Voting end.
Monday 14th March 2011: LIVE RESULTS SHOW :: Votes
Friday 18th March 2011: SOURCECAST LIVE SHOW :: Overview of results, credits to all who participated, additional best judge award chosen by a basic poll on the website and an interview with the Sourcecasters! (Hopefully)Rules:
* Nominate only ONE person per award.
* You CANNOT nominate yourself.
* Current judges CANNOT be nominated.
* Judges must remain impartial, thus cannot nominate or vote in the awards.
* You MUST send nominations to the correct judge for the category. You can nominate people for as many or as few of the awards as you wish.
* Send only ONE nomination pm to the judges. Only the first nomination you pm will be counted, so check it well before you send it!
* Make sure all nominations and votes are in on times. Early/late nominations and votes will NOT be counted.
* When voting for winners begins, you may only vote for ONE candidate per award. You may vote on each award.
* You must use the correct form to send in your votes, otherwise they will not be counted.
* A member can only win one award per category at a time. In the event that a member has won two awards in one category, they will receive the award in which they had the highest total vote count and the second award will go to the runner up.
Please remember that all news and updates will be posted on the website and not here (apart from links); as it is easier to maintain. We hope you can all take part in the Awards this year, as (hopefully) it will be much better organised then the previous one. Please can anyone wishing to be judges pm me, thanks.