Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: My Little Pony: Hatred's Hoofbeats *Me and Wolf Paws!*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

Spike growled at the thought of anypony like that Prince Blueblood laying a hoof on his beloved Rarity. "Even though I wasn't there," Spike replied, "I woulda decked him."

Pinkie smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "You really need to stop apologizing, Fluttershy." she giggled. "We know you're sorry and it isn't your fault, and of course we forgive you!"

Rainbow Dash swooped in, just having finished with her duties for the morning. She landed quickly and lightly beside Applejack, and having heard the conversation, she added, "Especially with the way he made the rest of us, how could we not forgive you? I'm still surprised you forgave the rest of us!"

Post subject: Re: My Little Pony: Hatred's Hoofbeats *Me and Wolf Paws!*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:08 pm 

Rairty couldn't help but smile. "Oh, I'd have loved to see that spoiled prince get a good flank kicking...oh, my apologies, that wasn't very lady like of me to say...but...I guess having built him up in my head for so long, it just hurt for him to be that way," she continued. "And I can't help feeling like what Discord did to me made me act just like him...but you know, seeing it from that perspective, it makes it easier for me to see how much I'm not like Blueblood," she explained, continuing on towards the area outside Ponyville from which she got her gems. "I wouldn't have minded being treated like a lady, if he just hadn't expected me to do everything for him. I'd have been just fine sharing the burden as being treated like a princess."

-----------------------

Fluttershy sniffed, wiping her eyes with her hoof. "I guess I did forgive everypony else...it was just so...awful, just plain awful to see myself like that..." she stated, thinking back to how she'd treated everypony else. "It was like a bad dream..."

"You're not alone, Fluttershy," said Twilight, finally reaching the group in time to hear Fluttershy's statement. "From what I've heard, nearly all of Ponyville feels the exact same way you do. Discord brainwashed everyone without the having their minds messed with first to accept what he forced on them like most of us...not sure it's better or worse that way..." she consoled, unsure. She hadn't been brainwashed at all, so she wouldn't know, Discord had pretty much made her completely give up hope, which to her was even worse, not that she'd say it to her friends. "Like Big Macintosh was acting like a dog when I went to get Applejack back to normal, I doubt he enjoyed that very much," she said, then the realization dawned on her said pony's younger sister was right in front of her. "Oh...sorry, Applejack...I didn't mean to sound disrespectful, it was horrible what Discord did to your family, I was just trying to give an example..." she stated, apologetically. Strangely, Twilight herself had been a lot more apologetic than she otherwise would've been since the Discord incident, though she had realitively good reason in her mind at least.