Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Balto news crew (join now!)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:22 pm 

welcome to the crew.

Hi there! I'm the leader, director, creator, editor and founder of the Balto news monthly issue, including polls, fan thoughts, news articles, contests, and more. my issue was fine as always but i new that i was the only one who cared about it and wrote the articles and other stuff. until one day i had this great idea! i decided i would enjoy having a whole crew to help me. and that's how this started! now I'm giving a chance for everyone to get to help out and make a mark in my Balto news (monthly) issue.

more about Balto news.

you might have many questions about the news and what it is, how it is made, do i write it online or offline, ect. well your in luck because i think i just can answer you. please scroll through the questions I've listed.

how do you go about making the Balto news?- i try to keep it nice looking and interesting to readers, but its not always easy. i also spell check it and it is made officially online.

What is the Balto news exactly?- the Balto news is a monthly issue filled with information,polls, articles, Balto theories, fan art, Balto movies and film info,fan thoughts,contests and much more!

is Balto news written online or offline?- the Balto news is made all online and is always performed and read on a Google docs. i also use spell check and other tools to make it a readable master piece.

Is Balto news published & copywrited?- no, Balto news is just a fan issue and doesn't have copies. its not sold in a store either.

Is Balto news for sale?- the last question probably answers this, and no, the Balto news is just a piece of art never to be sold or made for money.

Is the whole Balto news based off fan creations?- some parts of the issue contain fan creations, but most of it is based off the films.

did you create a Balto news website?- no, not yet, i still don't believe this thing is great enough for a website. plus i don't know if it's worth paying for.

could you create a website for it?- it's very possible, yet i have not and will not soon. it could happen in two or three years from now, but till then i suppose it will stay as a no. if this whole news crew became big, i could maybe think about making one.

hope these questions (and answers) helped, if not please let me know.

How to become a member of the news crew.

it's pretty simple and depends on what job you would like as a part of the news crew. (for example: if you wanna be a poll creator then, you would send in an entrie of a Balto poll you have created or are going to create. on the other hand, if you wanna be an article idea creator, you would give me an entrie of a Balto article you made or might make.) the jobs are listed Below.

News crew positions.

Article idea creator- create articles or come up with article ideas for the monthly issue.

Image/photo designer- design or chose photos & images to put in the issue.

Poll creator- create the weekly poll for the news issue.

Art selector- browse Balto source for art that you would want in the issue. notify me and it will be selected in the selection of art section ( as long as its k with the person who made it)

contest creator- create an awesome contest for Balto fans and then put it on Balto source!

Video viewer- find awesome fan made Balto videos and let me know.

position information.

as an article idea creator: you would send in an entrie of a Balto article you wrote.

as an image/photo designer: you would send in an entrie of an image/photo with a description and title.

as a poll creator: you would send in an entrie of a poll you made.

as an art selecter: you would send in an entrie of a picture you drew digitally or offline.

as a contest creator: you would send in an entrie of a contest you wrote.

as a video viewer: you would send in an entrie of a small paragraph about why you wanna be a video viewer.

about when you become a crew member (if you do).

when you become a member of the crew, you will send me private messages with different writings depending on your job. i will reply and will add it in the issue. for further information about being a member, when i assign crew members, if your picked i will send you information.

times & dates.
the cut off date for this project/ contest is October 19th. to send me an entrie please reply to this topic. thanks!

good luck on joining the crew! if you have questions or comments please let me know!

Last edited by jotown on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Balto news crew (join now!)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 pm 

So if want to be a poll creator, would I just send a PM to you with a poll idea(s)?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:14 pm 

yep easy as that!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 pm 

Great! I will probably do that then.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm 

great! i will be glad to have you on the crew. also, cut off date was expanded to: November 1st 2016.

Advertisement