Animation Source Forums

=> Visit the Animation Source fansites!

Read the site rules!

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1861 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 125  Next
 Post subject: All dogs get to Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 pm 
Animation Source is my home!

You have been allowed to move into Charlie and Itchie's abandoned apartment on the lower floors while they keep the top. Some dogs come to hang out, some to party, and some just to visit others who actually live there. All in all, plain and simple, welcome to San Fransisco.

Rules:
The regular rules, we're all smart enough to know that.
God-modding, power playing and all that is a HUGE no.
Two characters allowed.
There may be more rules later, so keep checking back.
One liners are okay, as long as your character can only respond to something with one line. Others require two or more.
Post Xion if you read this.

Short Biography:

Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History (optional):
Crush/mate:
Appearance:
Other:

Character list:
Name:Sasha
Personality: Sweet,sassy, and a darn good friend
History (optional):
Crush/mate:Charlie(again duh)
Appearance:Irish Setter
Other: runs the Fleabite Cafe`
Player: Ancient Fairy Dragon

Name: Zero
Personality: Friendly, doofus-like at times
History: Zero used to be a stray on the streets, fighting other dogs and fending for himself until a family adopted him. He led a happy life, but eventually got bored of the calm and lazy lifestyle and ran away. He scratched away all other information on his tag so he could roam free but at least have a name.
Crush/mate: None
Appearance: Black German Shepherd wearing a dark red collar, which has his name on it but the other information is scratched out. He has a white mark on his forehead shaped like a 0, thus his name from his temporary adoptive family.
Other: He's a fan of multiple musics and has a decent singing voice that he thinks sounds like a dieing dog (To which he always says after he says so, 'pardon the pun.') and only sings when he thinks he's alone. His doofus-like personality does get him into a mess of trouble with other, more serious dogs. His motto: 'You win some, you lose some... More then you win though.'
Player: Ansem555

Name: Charlie
Personality: selfish, playful, will do the right thing when push comes to shove
History (optional): Ya know, what has happened in the previous movies and series
Crush/mate: Sasha
Appearance: German Shepherd mix, same as movie
Other: Lives with Itchy in abandoned hotel
Player: Charlie B. Barkin

Name: Lucky
Personality: Lucky is kind and fun-loving. He loves to make new friends. He is funny and loyal to those he trusts.
History (optional): Lucky was born in a cardboard box in an alley, when he was two months old, the dog catchers found him, his mother and his sibblings and they were all taken to the pound. His mother was put down and his sibblings were adopted by young children eager to buy puppies. Lucky wasn't adopted, and he often wondered why his name was 'Lucky' when he was so unlucky. A few days later the pound had to put down a few dogs to make room for others, Lucky was one of the dogs that was going to be put down but luckily, he escaped and hid. He lived on the streets for four more months, living off of food from trash-cans or kind humans and water from the pond in the park.
Crush/mate: None yet, he's too young.
Appearance: Attached.*
Other: He is a border collie/coon hound.
Player: KnightOfDarkness
*Check page 2

Name: Ace
Personality: Serious,and no nonsense kinda guy
History (optional): Previously owned by a marine, before being sent to live with his owner's sister when he died, he hated that life, and went to live on the streets, usually protecting his territory,and usually staying in his own "extraction zone."
Crush/mate: when a girl likes him, he usually rolls his eyes
Appearance: Black Lab/ Shepherd mix: green eyes,that give piercing looks when he's mad, otherwise, he's just a normal dog.
Other: He's quite militaristic oftentimes
Player: Ancient Fairy Dragon

Name:Nika
Personality: She is fragile when it comes to her feelings, she isn't a girly girl and loves her music and is a good fighter with words like venom.But really Nika is pretty nice, she doesn't like fights or drama but she won't bite her tongue for anyone.
History (optional): Will reveal later
Crush/mate: None yet
Appearance: In my signature & Icon
Other: Wears a Hello Kitty collar*.
Player: YumiGoneMad
*Check page 107

Name: Rollie (like city in North Carolina)
Personality: Lover not a fighter, not shy at all, loves to talk a little too much at times. Very intelligent also very lazy and loves to eat. Can be submissive at times though. Very wary of strangers if he is approached. Also is very, very, very stubborn
History (optional): A stray dropped off at a shelter when he was a pup
Crush/mate: None at the moment
Appearance: Little overweight (125 lbs.) Rottweiler/Golden retriever mix, built like a rottie markings of a rottie, has ears tail and coat of a golden
Other: None

Name: Itchy
Personality: same as movies/tv show
History (optional): you know it, same as movies/tv show
Crush/mate: Bess???
Appearance: This picture*
Other: None
*Check page 10

Name: Shay
Personality: Sweet, fun-loving and kind, Shay would do anything for a friend or family member. She is loyal to those she trusts and she can be a bit shy at times.
History (optional): Will reveal in rp.
Crush: Itchy
Mate: none
Appearance: She is brown with white on her belly area and black on her back.
Other: She is a beagle.
Player: KnightofDarkness

Name: Mishka
Personality: Giggly, a little shy, sweet, helpfull
History (optional): Will reveal in rp.
Crush: Zero
Mate: none
Appearance: Gray with white tips
Other: Wears a red collar
Player: YumiGoneMad

Name: Zachary M. Slumdog (Zak)
Breed: Doberman/German Shepherd
Personality: Seems cold-hearted when you first meet him, as you get to know him he loosens up and has a decent personality.
History: Plain and simply, when he had his first drink, he couldn't get enough. He attempts to be a ladies man, but most attempts get him smacked... especially after he's had a few.
Appearance: Short furred, tan with black face markings, medium-sized ears, and a stubby tail.
Other: He's a complete booze-hound. (AKA, likes to drink)
Player: Ansem555

Name: Ricky or Richard Barkin
Breed: German shepherd mix (same as Charlie)
Personality: Very similar to Charlie… Not much of a fighter though
History: Charlie’s brother… got exiled from heaven back to earth for an indefinite time
Crush: None at the moment
Appearance: Identical to Charlie, just a little smaller and doesn’t have the black moles on his cheek
Other: He and Charlie get along very well

Name: Lexie Marie (AKA:Lexie)
Breed: Collie/Husky/German Shepard/Bordercollie
Parents: Same as Mishka
Picture: 107
Collar: Page 107

Name: Sawyer
Breed: Irish Setter mix
Personality: She is very talkative, and loves showing off. She can be sarcastic and mean when annoyed or agitated.
History (optional): She gets her money/food from rat racing, its what she does too keep her from gambling for it. She named him Skeeter 14 because 14 was the first number in her winning lotto ticket, where she got the rat in the first place, and because her old owner loved Skeeter Ball.
Crush/mate: None yet
Appearance: She has mainly light brown fur, with a white underbelly. She has green eyes, and her coat is extremely ragged. She has a necklace with a green poker chip as the charm.
Other: She has a racing rat named Skeeter 14(Skeeter for short).

Name: Curry Furrington
Breed: Chihuahua-mix
Personality: Very greedy, yet talkative. She sometimes won't shut up. She will also hoard shiny things in her "Den", which a an alley with a fence, with the fence on the bottom, near the dirt.
History (optional): asdf I already typed it all up in the character-adding thingy.
Crush/mate: None at the moment, maybe doesn't want one either.
Appearance: Light gray, black collar, furry tail.
Other: N/A

Last edited by Ansem555 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Post subject: Re: All dogs get to Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 pm 

Xion

I would love to play Charlie or Itchy!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:07 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Xion, Organization XIII's number XIV, friend with Roxas and Axel till Roxas defeated her when she decided to go back to Sora, Wields the Keyblade.

History (optional):

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:25 am 

Ancient Fairy Dragon wrote:
Xion, Organization XIII's number XIV, friend with Roxas and Axel till Roxas defeated her when she decided to go back to Sora, Wields the Keyblade.

History (optional):

Glad to know you know your Kingdom Hearts.

@Charlie: Also, you can go ahead and play one or the other and your own original character, that way it's more balanced out between new and old characters.

Name: Zero
Personality: Friendly, doofus-like at times
History: Zero used to be a stray on the streets, fighting other dogs and fending for himself until a family adopted him. He led a happy life, but eventually got bored of the calm and lazy lifestyle and ran away. He scratched away all other information on his tag so he could roam free but at least have a name.
Appearance: Black German Shepherd wearing a dark red collar, which has his name on it but the other information is scratched out. He has a white mark on his forehead shaped like a 0, thus his name from his temporary adoptive family.
Other: He's a fan of multiple musics and has a decent singing voice that he thinks sounds like a dieing dog (To which he always says after he says so, 'pardon the pun.') and only sings when he thinks he's alone. His doofus-like personality does get him into a mess of trouble with other, more serious dogs. His motto: 'You win some, you lose some... More then you win though.'

Last edited by Ansem555 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm 

Xion

Name: Charlie
Personality: selfish, playful, will do the right thing when push comes to shove
History (optional): Ya know, what has happened in the previous movies and series
Crush/mate: Sasha
Appearance: German Shepherd mix, same as movie
Other: Lives with Itchy in abondoned hotel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:03 pm 

You don't need to post the thing twice when you already did it you know. Anyway, added.

If we don't get more players for awhile we can get started and hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am 
Famous one
Famous one

Suppose I could look around or advertise a little bit for you if you want.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:41 pm 

That would be nice. I would like an active roleplay here since this place here lacks one. For now, we'll get started then!

-San Fransisco, 1:20 P.M.-

Zero stepped casually into the apartment, looking around. The place was a bit dusty and dirty, but livable anyway. He opened a door and took a peek into the room.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm 

Charlie heard the door creek open. He figured it was the dog looking to live in the place downstairs that has been vacant for so many years. "See ya found the place" says Charlie while choking on the dusty air. "Me and Itch live in the apartment upstairs. We just discovered the room downstairs and figured it'd be a good way to make a few bucks." Charlie still hacking up a lung because of the dusty air asks, "So what do ya think? Like it?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:37 pm 

The black dog was a bit uncertain. "Kinda dusty in here don't you think? And how much are we talking?" Hopefully not a lot...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:44 pm 

"Don't worry about the dust, I'll have Sasha clean it up, she loves to clean." Replies Charlie while coughing between every other word. "Only a few bones a week, I guess, I need to pay off my tab, that I owe to Sasha." Charlie exclaims blushing near the end somewhat embarassed of the amount on his tab.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm 

This seemed to make Zero relax and he couldn't help grinning. Least he isn't like one of those harder owners... He has a sense of humor and shows some kind of emotion. "A couple of bones... That's not to bad. I'll take it." He passed a bag of some bones to Charlie and looked around again. "Quite a few other rooms down here, maybe more dogs will decide to take the others?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 pm 
Famous one
Famous one

Outside the hotel, Sasha walked on the sidewalk thinking to herself, "The nerve of that Charlie, asking me over when he has yet to even pay half of what he owes me. That's the last time I'll ever let him get away with that." she walked up to the door and knocked.
"Charlie? Charlie B. Barkin, are you there?" Sasha asked as she opened the door and was met by a cloud of dust. Coughing, she thought, " Gee this place is a mess, I wonder why anyone would want to live in such a rat's nest."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm 

"Right over hear Sash, in the back corner by the window." As he opened the window hoping it would help with the dust. "Ya know how you just called this place a rats nest, welllll thats where you come into play, since you are a girl and you all girls love to clean, do ya think you can clean it up? not just for me but for our new guest Zero. Be right back speaking of Zero I'll go get him I'm sure he would love to meet you." As Charlie runs out the door leaving Sasha behind in a big cloud of dust.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:13 pm 

Zero looked around at his room, moving a thing here, sniffing a thing there... Which caused him to sneeze. For some reason he kept this pattern going even though he kept sneezing.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1861 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 125  Next